Head, CEO Office and Executive Affairs
Position title:Head, CEO Office and Executive Affairs
Directly reports to:Director, Strategic Management
Indirectly reports to: CEO and WWF China Leadership Team
Shenzhen Mission of the Role:
The Head of CEO Office and Executive Affairs supports the CEO in the fulfilment and execution of duties in leading WWF China.
This position requires a senior and experienced individual who can lead the internal coordination within WWF China and related legal entities, manage the external relationships of the CEO, the China Board and its associated Committees. The position holder will also manage the CEO office to ensure quality support to the CEO in coordination with the Leadership Team (LT) to ensure strategic coherence and effectiveness of WWF China.
I.Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for the effective governance management including the China Board, its Committees, potential advisory bodies, ensuring a seamless interface between various bodies and the Leadership Team, managing critical external partner’s relationship.
- Supporting governance meetings by drafting and developing meeting agenda, meeting minutes, Board and its Committee member communication and coordination;
- Organizing and coordinating with Board field trips, activities and events;
- Managing critical external partner’s relationships; monitoring and maintaining organizational MOUs;
- Supporting the CEO and the Leadership Team to develop new partnerships with business, government agencies and NGOs;
- Promoting WWF China’s brand and visibility among key external partners.
Liaise with WWF Network partners to ensure strategic coherence in achieving WWF China’s Strategy 2020 2.0.
- -Ensuring strong relationship with Network partner offices and their support to WWF China’s transition;
- -Identifying opportunities for Leadership, Management Team’s exchange and learning with other Network partner offices;
- -Facilitating various exchanges between China Board and other NO Board members and/or Chairs to leverage opportunities for profiling and fundraising;
- Ensure appropriate operational support for the CEO to lead the Leadership Team to work effectively and efficiently
- -Optimizing organizational structures and management systems to effectively deliver Strategy 2020 2.0;
- -Providing support for VIP visits of CEO on specific topic or fields;
- -Managing staff positions and interns in the CEO office;
- -Overseeing and monitoring budget of the CEO’s Office;
Work closely with internal teams to ensure strategic coherence and effectiveness ofteams in various legal entities;
-Ensuring good information flow within WWF China. Design and support the communications between the CEO and the staff.
-Jointly identifying and developing new partnerships with CEO and the Leadership Team;
Undertake other tasks as assigned by the CEO.
•Minimum 5 years relevant working experience
•Master degree or above in management or conservation relevant subject area
•Outstanding coordination, management and communication skills (spoken, reading and written).
•Proven record of outstanding project management
•Able to work effectively with senior internal and external executives as well as with program teams at all levels of the organizations
•Discrete and able to maintain confidence
•Responsive, efficient and a positive manner
•Capacity and willingness to take initiative;
•Creative and outgoing personality, with a deep commitment to nature conservation.
•Ability to quickly adapt to new assignments and developments.
•Good multi-tasking skills
•Ability to work alone as well as a team player
•Ability to work under stress and complex environment
III: Working Relationships:
•Internal: Interacts regularly with CEO and Leadership Team, and frequently contact with Management Team; Interact with staff; regularly interact with different partners within WWF Network.
•External: Actively engage with China Board members, potential Advisory Committee members; Interacts with senior government officials, business partners, donors and VIPs. IV: Contact Information:
•Candidates should send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English and Chinese as email attachments to email@example.com.
•Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate your salary expectation within the cover letter.